Bible verse of the day:
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his great power.Wear the full armor of God.
Phrase of the day:
Suit up! God has given us His armor: Fear not!
Questions of the day:
- What was your favorite Bible story this week?
- Can you recite all the Bible verses? What about the phrases of the day?
- What was your favorite song? Sing it together!
- What’s your favorite outfit to wear?
- As you read Ephesians 6:11-18 (page 1178 in your Bible) count how many different pieces of the armor of God there are. Which of the parts of the armor of God sounds the best to you? What’s the only item that can attack? All the rest only defend! That means we have so much protection! Let God in His Word move you forward as we follow Him! Know that He’s always defending us in more ways than we even know!
After all that we’ve learned this week and all that God has done for us – what are you still afraid of and want God’s help to fear not? Pray about that!
Activity: Record your kids dancing and singing to “I Will Not Be Afraid” with hand motions and return to Eric!
Bedtime Bible story: David and Goliath! https://skitguys.com/sgtv/video/bbs-david-and-goliath What armor did David have in this story? Even though David didn’t have a shield bearer or a helmet what protection did he have? Have courage!
Join us on Friday for a Zoom celebration! We’re thinking it will be around 11am. Show off your shields and tell us about your week! Eric will e-mail details to you! firstname.lastname@example.org